ETA: Thanks for your interest. All of the yarn has been claimed. Keep an eye on this spot. I'll be offering more soon.
I love my stash. I really do. When I pull it all out to admire I fall for each skein all over again. There is so much potential in each those little balls of wool or cotton or bamboo or silk or cashmere or whathaveyou.
The problem is when I design I try to use only yarns and colorways that are currently available. I know knitters who make my patterns are much happier when I do. I'm not always successful, but I do try. Honest.
So it is time to destash some well loved yarn that I know I will never use.
If you see something you'd like, send an email to throughtheloops at gmail dot com. First come, first severed. If payment is not made in 24 hours I will offer the yarn to the next person on the list.
- Put "DESTASH" in the subject line.
- The prices below do not include shipping, so include your mailing address so that I can calculate shipping. I will choose the least expensive option to your zip code via USPS.
- Include the email address you use for PAYPAL. I will send you a bill through PAYPAL. Please pay within 24 hours or I will offer the yarn to someone else.
- I have priced these yarns very well. Please don't try to negotiate.
- These yarns are only availble in the lots as shown. I will not break up the lots. Several of them are sweater quantities.
- As you can see from the photos some of the balls of yarn are a little untidy. They are not knotted, but I would be happy to wind them into yarn cakes for you if you'd prefer. Just be sure to let me know in your email if you'd like that done.
My home is pet-free & smoke free.
I have tried very hard to accurately represtent the colors. However please note that monitors do vary.
I have linked each of these yarns to the yarn page on Ravely if you'd like more information and to get ideas for projects.
5 balls - 220 m/240 yds, 100g each
8 balls - approx 100 m/109 yds, 50g each
this is the leftover yarn from Dr. G's Memory Vest
3 balls plus one partial ball - 110 yds, 50g each (partial ball is 28g)
1 hank - 500 yds
color mixed greens (label says: Item #: Cash06-010)
100% Superwash Merino
10 balls - approx 130 m/142 yds, 50g each
70% Cotton 30% Rayon
6 balls - approx 78 m/85 yds, 50g each
color #8316 (can't find the color name) 5 hanks (one is wound)
color #8358 Horizon 1 ball (wound)
UNIDENTIFIED BALL - needs a good home
This yarn would make a lovely summer shawl
Best guess is that this is bamboo with a subtle metalic thread throughout
1 balls - 222g - yardage estimate is 350-400 yards
color: mix of soft greens & blues
2 balls - 150 yds, 100g each
50% Pima Cotton 50% Tencel
5 balls - 100 m/ 109 yds, 50g each