Please Help Me Name the Fraternals!
Remember these socks from a few weeks ago?
I've had a number of requests for the pattern(s), which I am happy to provide. The only catch? I am burned out on naming patterns. Now, I know I've got a lot of smart readers, (not sure what attracts the smart ones to this particular blog, but I'm just thrilled that they come!) and I could use your help.
Anybody care for a little contest? The rules are simple:
- Name each of my fraternal socks. Two socks. Two names.
- Send your suggestions in an e-mail to throughtheloops at gmail dot com with "Fraternals" in the subject line. If you have a blog, don't forget to mention your blog in the e-mail so that I may link to you if you win.
- The winner will be the one who suggests the names that I choose for the pattern.
- I will send the winner a copy of the pattern(s), two other Through The Loops patterns of their choice and some of my handspun yarn. (Yes, I am giving away some of my precious handspun. I've been spinning a lot lately and my basket runneth over!).
- ETA: Contest ends Friday, June 6th Midnight eastern daylight time.
Thanks! I'm looking forward to hearing your suggestions.
PS. For those of you in NJ the talented, energetic, always inspiring Justine, from Angelfire Studios is having a KIP event on the 14th out on the lawn near her FABULOUS shop in Basking Ridge. Details here.